Petitions.com

SA Against the Move to Legalise Dagga

Contact the author of the petition

Guest#1 Feb 03, 2016, 11:58
how the he'll can people legalise such nonsense if u smoke that shit it's like you out off your mind and that's why most people who smokes that does crime and involves them self's in such offences people go mad by smoking that junk so we will be living in a mad community SO FREAKING SAD
Guest#2 Feb 03, 2016, 12:05
I sighed no to dagga it's a drug and it's killing our youth and also causing allot of crime
Guest#3 Feb 03, 2016, 12:54

Trying to imagine what our kids in our communities would look like should they legalise.....scary!

Guest#4 Feb 03, 2016, 13:02
Any substance that alters your state of mind should not be legalized.
Guest#5 Feb 03, 2016, 13:13
I have seen the effects of it.
Guest#6 Feb 03, 2016, 13:31
I've signed it b'coz kids r abusing dagga and making us as parents lives miserable.
Guest#7 Feb 03, 2016, 15:40
Personally affected.
Guest#8 Feb 03, 2016, 16:21
As the ward councillor I am fighting a big drug problem in Windsor Johannesburg
Guest#9 Feb 03, 2016, 16:29
Smoking Weed make you stupid. We dont need this in SA.
Guest#10 Feb 04, 2016, 06:27
This will be catastrophic for our current fight against substance abuse. It simply cant go forward.
Glisson#11 Feb 04, 2016, 06:28

Re:

#1: -  

 You are 100% correct.

Guest#12 Feb 05, 2016, 06:41
No to drugs
Guest#13 Feb 05, 2016, 15:30
The reason I chose to sign was because I believe that dagga is a trigger for a greater drug addiction.It starts off with one pull of weed and ends up with injecting yourself with unknown harmful substances.
Guest#14 Feb 13, 2016, 20:48
Against all drugs in any form! Marijuana included! 9/10 times it IS the gateway drug that leads to the use/abuse of harsher chemicals. Take a stand! Say NO!!!
Guest#15 Mar 15, 2016, 03:36
I hate Drug's it is the root to all evil and destroy lifes. I still have kids to grow up. And want to stop drug's..
Guest#16 Mar 15, 2016, 03:46
Fight against drigs