Petitions.com

Mortal Kombat HD Kollection for Xbox 360

Contact the author of the petition

Guest#1 Sep 26, 2010, 12:50

We want MK HD Kollection for 360!

Guest#2 Sep 26, 2010, 13:11

Re:

Guest#3 Sep 26, 2010, 13:32

we love mk, n we need it on xbox 360 swell!!

 

Guest#4 Sep 26, 2010, 14:29

yes, we want MK HD for XBox360. MK for ever.

Guest#5 Sep 26, 2010, 15:20

Iam a mortal kombat fan since my friend borrowed the first mortal kombat for me on the genesis

I WANT TO Play the first parts of mortal kombat  again

Guest#6 Sep 26, 2010, 20:46

Mudak v yarosti

HULE

Guest#7 Sep 27, 2010, 00:26

Yeah...

ESPAÑOL:

La razón por la cual no habrá una versión para XBOX 360 es porque el videojuego será compatible con el efecto estereoscópico de los televisores 3D de SONY

De todas formas, me uno XD Porque no creo que sea una razón válida, así que...

¡QUEREMOS UNA VERSIÓN PARA XBOX 360!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

ENGLISH:

The reason why there will not be a version for XBOX 360 is because the game will be compatible with the stereoscopic effect of 3D TVs SONY

Anyway, I'm in LOL! Because I think it's not a valid reason, so...

WE WANNA A XBOX 360 VERSION!

 

guanki.- InMortalKombat.blogspot.com

Guest#8 Sep 27, 2010, 03:03

MK HD

This Remake of the MK's should Defitnetly come out on Xbox 360 as well. I really dont see why not.... Plus, it will Sell twice as much if it Came out on both, PS3 & Xbox 360. Therefore; Please Release it on Xbox too :)

Guest#9 Sep 27, 2010, 04:13

Would be a crying shame if they don't give this to us 360 users. Big MK Xbox fanbase here!

Guest#10 Sep 27, 2010, 15:20

PS3 exclusive is crap, 360 users unite!!

Guest#11 Sep 28, 2010, 01:05

IT'S NOT FAIR!!

THERE SHOULD BE THIS MK FOR XBOX 360 BECAUSE SOME 360 USERS DON'T HAVE PS3'S AND I REALLY HATE WHEN A CONSOLE GETS SOMETHING THE OTHER DOESN'T!!

Guest#12 Sep 30, 2010, 18:00

Make MK Kollektion HD on XBox360!!!!

Make MK Kollektion HD on XBox360!!!!
Guest#13 Sep 30, 2010, 18:01

Maka MK HD Kollektion on 360!!!!

Maka MK HD Kollektion on 360!!!!
Guest#14 Sep 30, 2010, 18:03

YAAAAA

Yeah we xbox users want it too!!!!!
Guest#15 Sep 30, 2010, 20:13

Yes to MK Kollection for XBOX360

I Want it for xbox360 or PC, I will not buy i PS3 for it.
Guest#16 Sep 30, 2010, 20:29

Mk HD Collection

i think its total bulshit that we continue to have these exclusive happenings still, im so sickl of ps3 an i cannot believe WB wouldnt wanna release on xbox special mr. boon himself.
Guest#17 Oct 03, 2010, 04:02

What the heck??

Mortal Kombat HD Kollection for PS3 AND Xbox 360 FTW!!! C'mon Mr. Boon!

I'm getting all my buds in on this! We, 360, lost UMK3, we musn't lost this too!!

Guest#18 Oct 03, 2010, 13:36
Pls, release a 360 Version!!!
Guest#19 Oct 03, 2010, 19:42

Wow

Yea thats not cool I love my 360 way more than my ps3 but I tbink.it mk should b made for both systems
Guest#20 Oct 04, 2010, 00:31
As someone who has a PS3, I think it's kind of unfair that the X-Box fans don't get the HD Kollection. Especially if it has an MK9 Demo.
Guest#21 Oct 06, 2010, 03:18
I don't own a Xbox360, but EVERYONE should be able to embrace in the glory that is Mortal Kombat. ^_^