Petitions.com

Stop NatWest closing the Sonning Common bank

Sonning Common NatWest Closure Petition

Guest#1 Jun 17, 2014, 10:59
The bank is always busy on the 3 days it is open. I nearly always have to queue, which shows it is necessary to the area, including all the smaller/other villages around not just Sonning Common (I live in Woodcote). The building however is too big, I'm sure they could find a suitable smaller building to save costs and still provide an excellent service.
Guest#2 Jun 17, 2014, 12:29
I have told Barclays in Reading and having once been in the village they seemed interested that we will no longer have a bank and promiced to tell the managers!!! Well --woth a try. Sue
Guest#3 Jun 18, 2014, 14:52
They say very few people use the bank but I always have to queue when I am in there? Please, please listen to the people for once.......
Guest#4 Jun 18, 2014, 16:41
This is great news. As a small business owner in the village I was horrified at their tunnel vision as to the opportunities for business here. I believe that Sonning Common Parish Council are also going to get in contact with NatWest.

Please comment on this petition

Please do not write personal information such as an address, phone number or email address in your comment. Do not write your own name or the name of any other person either.