Petitions.com

Derby Hippodrome

Derby Hippodrome 100th anniversary

Guest#1 Jul 07, 2014, 13:53
I am sorry but I am not available on Sunday 20th at that time.
Guest#2 Jul 07, 2014, 19:08
20th July I'll be in Cumbria on a 5 day coach load party of 42....would rather be in Derby supporting your cause!
Guest#3 Jul 08, 2014, 11:56
Good Luck and sorry that can not join you for that weekend. Adam Harrison for Frank Matcham Society
Guest#4 Jul 13, 2014, 23:08
Just arranging Sunday with family to ensure we get up to Green Lane - its my twin sister's birthday on 21st(mine too!)in Nottingham so double reason for travelling up from Weston-super-Mare!
Guest#5 Jul 18, 2014, 16:11
Sorry Tony but we will not be able to come at that time on Sunday.All the best and we hope you get your 100

Gill and Martin Wilson

Please comment on this petition

Please do not write personal information such as an address, phone number or email address in your comment. Do not write your own name or the name of any other person either.